As a Solution Architect at Nextbit, you will play a central role in the delivery of new digital products and services aimed at transforming user experiences and businesses by utilizing big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence. You will be working within a small team of highly talented data scientists, visualization experts and data architects.
Job responsibilities require the integration of strong computer science skills, experience in big data architectures, business acumen and problem-solving skills. This role also includes participation in new business ideation in the industries of banking, insurance, pharmaceutical, retail, logistics, telecommunication and manufacturing.
Full Time · Remote EST
- A graduate degree with honors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent academic department).
- Experience writing high-performance server software solutions on Linux/Unix.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Practical know-how of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Mobile Application Development.
- Mastery of the following:Java, Python, Maven, Spring Boot, Dockers, GraphQL
- Practical experience with Hadoop architecture and extensive experience with Spark, NoSQL and Graph databases.
- Algorithm development and data transformation to resolve business problems is a plus
- Fluent English and Italian.
- An inclination to work with numbers, open-mindedness, intellectual curiosity and an orientation to teamwork and reaching objectives complete the profile.
Please send your application to email@example.com