As a Data Scientist at Nextbit, you will develop new products and services that leverage the most recent advances in machine learning technologies to transform user experiences and business models.
You will be working with a team of highly talented data scientists, visualization experts and data architects. Job responsibilities require the integration of strong analytical skills, maths, statistics, business acumen and programming.
Full Time · Remote EST
- Master or Ph.D. in analytical disciplines such as statistics, computer science, mathematics, physics, cognitive sciences.
- Practical know-how of algorithm development and data transformation.
- Knowledge of cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Fluent English and Italian.
- Working knowledge of Python, R, TensorFlow, Keras and PyTorch.
- An inclination to work with numbers, open-mindedness, intellectual curiosity and an orientation to teamwork and reaching objectives complete the profile.
Selected candidates will be asked to complete a short assignment for skills assessment prior to the interview process.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org